No Tags Found!

Himanshu Lohani
I am writing to seek assistance regarding a matter related to my recent employment termination from my previous employer. I was terminated from my position on December 7th, 2022 due to allegations of fraud and breach of contract. I would like to clarify that I have never engaged in any unlawful or fraudulent activities during my tenure with the company. Throughout my time there, I diligently adhered to the company's rules and regulations, and there is no evidence to suggest any wrongdoing on my part.

The termination letter I received cites breach of contract and fraud as the reasons for my dismissal. However, no concrete evidence was provided to substantiate these claims. Given this situation, I am left in a difficult position as I need to secure a relieving letter and an experience certificate from my previous employer in order to pursue new opportunities with another organization.

I kindly request any assistance in resolving this matter, as having the necessary documentation is crucial for my career advancement.

Thank you.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.