No Tags Found!

NDivya

Hello Everyone,
I am new to HR industry, Presently working in an IT Company.
I am all OK to interview to Marketing People but I don't know how can I take interview of Technical People also..??
Every time I have to ask to the senior developer to take Interview of the candidate came for Technical Profile ; Which Indirectly gives a scenario to My managers that I am no More Worthy (Although he didn't express it) .
Please help me for the same.

From India, Indore
jkumarjk

Divya
Here are few tips for you
a) Ask the Technical Team to prepare the Job Description for the Position includes the Years of Experience, Technical Knowledge Knowhow - Topic wise
b) Try to equip yourself with the basics of each technology to have an understanding of what those technologies are and their use in Software
c) Start framing questionnaire (FAQ) on the technologies with the help of the Software Team members and the answers for them. Please use Google if you have any confusions for clarification
d) Start asking the candidates about their understanding on each technology in every interview and understand the answers given by them
I am sure, at the end of completing 15-20 interviews added by your inquisitiveness to know about the technology you shall raise to the occasion and I see a day when you can start doing the preliminary technical interviews by yourself
There is nothing in the world which we cannot understand
So, go ahead and start learning
Wishing you all luck

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.