Shikha_Singh

Absolutely, a person who thinks about choosing is a loser. He doesnt know how to balance relationships.
From India, Mumbai
nithya_hr

Prasad is speaking practical here... I Like this answer.
Definately my hubby give his high priority to his parents and i respect that. Because with out my in laws how can i have such wonderfull hubby for me...
My Hubby Mother is wonderfull... She has thought the culture to him to respect women and elders.... Is n't that enough for me ? Iam fine he prefer his parents.. I Agree that frankly

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Runnuuuuuuuuuu.... Cheer up da.. why r u getting tensed.. Its just an discussion... it is offcourse important thing too
From India, Madras
maliniluky

hmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm

From India, Madras
Shikha_Singh

sorry for interruting your conversation Runal and Malini but this reminds me of a machhar near my ears :icon6:
From India, Mumbai
abhi16march

Dear All, This is my own thread.I am the owner of this thread..so dont talk any faltu/Bakwas things...... a humble req to all of you :razz::razz::icon2:8)
From India, Pune
abhi16march

Kindly avoid to talk about Machhar and all.....its the cause of Malaria......and I hate this disease 8)
From India, Pune
abhi16march

are you talking to me Ms.Sikha Singh ????8-)8-) talk anything ,but dont talk abt machhar..its infecting othrs 8-)
From India, Pune
maliniluky

When they are lively seperately then y will his parents ask them to shift??????????????
Even though if they ask him to shift, husband in this generations will first think abt the job both his and his wife, comfortability, Wife will n wish, money, his comfort too........Money is needed tats y everyone work for so how come we leave tat as such.
If she is well settled , got good hike and promotion and so on first of all in-laws(Especially my in-laws) will not ask them to shift, even if they said, hubby will make them understand the situation like y they cannot shift(My hubby will surely so) before consulting his wife even.....at last he narrates everything to wife and says dont worry we arent going any where.
Instead the guy will ask his parents to come to the place where they are............i mean instead of we shifting, he will say why dont u shift to ours place?????????

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Maliiiiii.. U have told your case.. UR LUCKY Thats what i can say.. Today’s word Men are selfish thats what i can conclude da...
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.