abhi16march

I think....its very tough situation for everymen..if they hv to decide to leave one of them.....finally who will loose more..its guys only...in both cases they have to survive.....as they cant leave without their parents..similarly they cant without their wife also..........c'mon, you are a man, lov eyour wife, love has the power to ward off any trouble.... JUST ASURE YOUR WIFE THAT NO MATTER WHAT, YOU ARE WITH HER ALWAYS,..... and parents, they know that you love them..... no matter what step you take.....
From India, Pune
abhi16march

deepak......you are 101% right..they should think..onvce they wil be mother...........a mother can leave her husband but cant her son/daughter....
From India, Pune
silky.sahana
Man have to give his dignity and all stuff to his wife..its his duty...but rest nithya has given in her post
From India, Mumbai
maliniluky

Wife and Parents are two eyes for a guy. So let me know are u comfortable with a single eye.........are u ready to lose one eye...........both eyes are important dear
From India, Madras
Shikha_Singh

Rightly said Malini. This comparison itself is not wise. Family is family - mother, father, sibling, spouse evryone!
From India, Mumbai
Kuljit Pal Singh

I also agree that both roles are important being son/daughter and husband/ wife, we cannot compare it with each other..
one more thought i want to add here that the husbands are also having very tough task on their hand through out their life i.e. keep balance between both the relations.

From India, Vadodara
maliniluky

Thanks Singh and i agree with u. When it comes to family, then wife is also a member of family so how come to differentiate her from ur family.
So no question of comparision.............:icon7::icon7::icon7:

From India, Madras
K.Ravi PART II

parents , wife lafda, so in ur office have a girlfriend / boy frnd and have fun , so in office u happy, and athome wife happy , parents happy all happy, happy world ;-)
From India, Pune
nithya_hr

Yes Maliiii.. This is right . You are saying hw it is suppose to be dear.
But practically speaking How many men think this way ??
I see very less people.....
Not every women is lucky to be considered equal to family member

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

I Will give you a practical situation :
Let us all analyse that
Say , a wife and husband live seperately.. wife is very much carreer conscious.... Sudenly hubby parents will say them to shift with them to the other place and try another job...
In current job she is well settled , got good hike and promotion and so on. Now what will happen if she has to shift to other location ???????????
Is it not she will be upset ???
For so many years husband lived alone after marriage his parents want her to shift there and handle family business or search new job ????
Now tell me... definately wife must compromise her name and fame.. what all she acheived these years is gone.. now again she must begin her new carreer.. Just think??
will husband convince his parents saying we will continuesame job ?? or he will force his wife to quit ???
Waiting for answerssss

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.