No Tags Found!

neha jadhav
Hi... I am planning to open a BPO in Pune.. I would like to know the steps for license. How much money would be required and how to go about the entire process including the filing of tenders.
From India, Pune
sheela.arunkumar
Hey Neha, I am also planning to start one, do you have a setup ready. My no is 889-172-9676, just incase, we could help each others.
From India, Pune
roshan_viqaar
Hi Neha,
I am also looking up to start a call centre domestic/international.
Please somebody let me also know how to go about it from the start.like clients for the process,setup,documentation etc..
Regards,
Roshan
please mail me
mbl:8971735198

From India, Bangalore
chrisdc_22
With ref to your post....i would like to say you need to register yourself with the D.O.T (department of telecom) for a Callcenter Valid license.
For clients and process inquiry you can mail me at
regards
krishnendu

From India, Calcutta
Cite Contribution

Dear Neha, Please do check this link . Regards, (Cite Contribution)
From India, Mumbai
rohitrohu007
Only centers from Pune invited. Non voice back-end project. Two screen per workstation required. It will be a joint venture and we will handle operations ourselves.
Send your skype address or add us at brainwaves.technologies. Procedure is Chat, Conf. call, profile check, visit and signup. Only genuine centers with good facilities may contact. ONLY PUNE! Great prospects and long term project. Pay per hour rate and no risk!
Contact on

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.