No Tags Found!

sundaram.s
1 GENDER MALE
MALE
2 AGE LESS THAN 20 YRS
40-50YRS
3 EXPERIENCE
15 YRS+
4.WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO WORK?(pls mention five atleast five factors..)
1 Earn Money
2 Society
3 Self-respect
5.ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE.

From India, Madras
badri_
1. Can't sit tight for two hours...life is so boring without work / her.
2. Work / she is a delight.... I found it when admitted in a hospital for three days separated from her. If you want to check it up go and lock yourself in a room for 72 hrs :) .
3. Work / she is interesting.... and gives me pleasure like a newly found girl friend every time I meet her/work at our place. I love to see her daily with a new look. :D
4. Work / she is my love and there is belongingness. I feel happy that work/she is unique and made ONLY for me. What I do with her/ work, is only for our betterment . We have gr8 romance with each other when we blend together.
5. Work/she gives me happiness, generates prestige and respect in the society when ever she is with me, so that we can go on dancing to the tunes of life together and we are inseparable.
Sorry, I can't find any other suitable motivations towards my lady love other than these.....

From India, Hyderabad
sapphire123

EXPERIENCE 0-2 YRS
THESE ARE THE FOLLOWING MOTIVATORS:
* Extreme Job Satisfaction
* Good work atmosphere
* Money , Of course
* Training
* Directly contributing in decision making (which I am doing)
* Paving way for new and innovative techniques etc
* leading a team
Regards,
Roopa

From India, Bangalore
mujeebuddin_in

Hi, some of the motivating factors are: 1.Work Culture 2.Learning process 3.Team spirit 4.monetary 5.Job security 6.Infrastructure regards, mujib
From India, Hyderabad
girish1161
1 GENDER MALE
2 23 YRS
3 EXPERIENCE 1.5 YRS
4.WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO WORK?(pls mention five atleast five factors..)
1 Change in role and responsibilities (Promotions or may be transfers)
2 Aprreciation for work (Monetary as well as non monetary)
3 Opportunities for continous learning
4 Training & development
5 Transparency
6 Open door policy
7 Last but not the least trust or confidence in employees from boss, colleagues & management.
The priorities may differ from individual to individual.
But an employee must take initiatives and should be productive enough to expect all these motivational factors (Support) from management. :)
Regards
Girish

LOLA

MANY FACTORS MOTIVATES US TO WORK.

THESE INCLUDE;

INDEPENDENCE: The freedom to run your business activities as you wish; the opportunity to "be your own boss.”

Do you ever feel restricted? Do you feel overcome by rules and red tape? Do you often feel in disagreement with superiors?

RECOGNITION: The tangible rewards you get for doing a job well, such as being singled out in a publication or speech.

How important is winning to you? How do you feel when others receive recognition? Do you go out of your way to win awards?

ACHIEVEMENT: The feeling that you get from successfully accomplishing a job...overcoming obstacles and obtaining goals.

Is your performance relative to your effort? How do you feel when you have completed a task? What kind of goals do you set for yourself?

LEISURE TIME: The amount of time that you have free to use as you wish and the extent of enjoyment that you get from this time.

Do you find yourself neglecting things? Have you postponed a desired activity? Do you really enjoy your leisure me?

POWER: The sense of control that you feel you have over your destiny and the destiny of others...your feelings of influence to direct the behavior of others.

Do you feel that you have control over your destiny? Do people tend to lean on you, ask your approval? Do you find yourself doing things you'd rather not do?

PRESTIGE: The respect accorded you by your peers and by business or community associates...how others feel you compare with your peers.

Is prestige important to you? Do others tend to hold you in esteem? Do you find yourself performing to gain esteem?

MONEY: The amount of personal financial income provided by your job.

Are you proud of what you earn? Do you tend to talk about money or how you spend, save, or invest it?

PRESSURE: The constant feeling or need to show continuing improvement in your job performance.

Do you feel guilty about not exerting enough effort? Do you continually feel that you must do more? Do you want continual motivation from superiors?

SELF ESTEEM: Your feeling of self-worth...how you feel you measure up to your peers.

Are you confident that you do as well as you can? Do you feel guilty about poor performance? Are you satisfied with your performance?

FAMILY LIFE: The amount and quality of family activities that you engage in.

Do you spend enough time with your family? Is time meaningful when with them? Do they talk about the time that you spend with them?

SECURITY: The certainty that you feel of maintaining your position...the feeling that tomorrow will be at least as good as today.

Is job security important to you? Are you afraid to try something new? Do you do things that tend to secure your job?

PERSONAL GROWTH: The feeling of growing as an individual or becoming more competent, more efficient—a better person.

Do you think that you have grown over the past year? Do you do specific things that result in improvement? Do you have plans for doing more?

CHEERS

From Nigeria, Ibadan
priyanka546
HI TO ME THESE ARE THE FACTORS WHICH MOTIVATE ME TO MY WORK
1. FIND THE JOB WHICH YOU ARE INTERESTED TO WORK FOR.
2.BETTER RELATION BETWEEN THE SUPERIOR AND THE SUBOORDINATE.
3.GUIDANCE i.e. TRAINING.
4.CHANCE TO BE INNOVATIVE.
5.A SAY IN THE DECISION MAKING.
6.TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION CHANNEL.[/list]

mili.bakoray

Experience : 1 year
Motivational factors for me:
1. Lots of challenges and creative work
2. Positive and friendly work environment
3. Recognition and appreciation for good work
4. Money
5. Good growth opportunities

From India, Pune
kouser1978
For me Motivation to work is like:- 1. Appreciation from management. 2. Salary hike on regular basis 3. Appraisal of designation 4. Friendly Environment. 5. Time Flexibility 6. Benefits Regards,
From India, Bangalore
sharmaneesu

What motivates you to work?? 5 factors.. 1. good compensation 2. Work Life balance 3. Challenging job 4. job rotation 5. proper feedback Neesu
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.