No Tags Found!

Set

Hi Guys...
Good Noon!
I am looking out for some case studies on failed change management .. it can be either in merger acquisitions, technological advancement or any other aspect.
If you know of some website or any other resource then please let me know.
Thanks
Tan

From India, Mumbai
Set

Thanks Kapil for your inputs.
I am specifically looking for "failed" Change Management cases.
Will try to search for the Lakme India sold out by Tata. If you can provide me with the link, will be really greatful.
Regards
Tan

From India, Mumbai
kapil kaushal

hi,
For change management you have to follow the books of Strategy Guru, Michael E. Porter,
or you may also try for the books on Business Policy and Management written by LM Parsad, S Chand Publication . PK Ghosh Strategy Planning and Management
I have no knowledge abt the websites dealing regardings,
You may also try for case studies on Lacme India How it was sold BY TATA'S
With Regds,
Kapil Kaushal

From India, Chandigarh
radhu.sima

Are u looking for case studies where change has failed ?? Then, i suggest you can look for / research on failed BPR initiatives and they may give u an insght on the same as they r the major situations for change
:) Radhika

From India, Mumbai
radhu.sima

hi,
you could also look at this link :http://www.managementfirst.com/chang...2ac857eca9bdc4...
regards,
:) Radhika

From India, Mumbai
shamil

hi,
what radhika has said is very correct, i also recommend u to try and www.managementfirst.com.
else what u could do this lakme India (which i am not familiar with since i am an sri lankan) do a general search on the web as well news paper reports or articles on that subject collect them together and develop a case based on the information u have collected and develop the questions.
regards
shamil

From Sri Lanka
Set

Thnaks Rashika; Shamil, I shall look and try to find some relevant info on the site mentioned by you. Regards Tan
From India, Mumbai
prageetha

DEAR FRIEND,
DASHMAN COMPANY IS A VERY OLD CASE WHICH HIGHLIGHTS THE FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPT OF CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND RESISTANCE SHOWN TOWARDS CHANGE. IT IS A TWO PAGE CASE WITH LOT OF SCOPE FOR DISCUSSION/DEBATE.
REGARDS,
DR.PRAGEETHA

From India, Warangal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.