No Tags Found!

Aanandi

Hello Satya, Circuit is a good suggestion, but you know what my company name also contains the word "circuit" :) Regards, Aanandi
From India, Mumbai
ratnaghosh02
Hi Anandi, You may name it 1. Sparsh - Touch the people 2. Vidyut - light of your life Regards, Ratna
From India, Gurgaon
afzalahmed100
How about 'vision' ? Yr company is related to set top box, therefore television and hence vision or some other derivative. Hope I have triggered some thoughts.
From India, Mumbai
MBA_Viju
Hi Anandi, UR Co. is in Set Top Box therefore i will suggest names like 1."View Reflection" 2. "True & Fare - Vision" 3. "Reflection - The True Picture" Regards Viju
From India, Pune
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Hi Anandi,
Most of our friends have given very good names but what I feel is better to connect the name to your organizations name.
As suggested by one of our friend give a wide circulation of your thought process and ask your employees to suggest the name, form a committee and reward the best name out of the suggested name received from your employees. This will have a binding and owner ship among the employees. You have to organize a small meet, declare the name and reward the employee who has suggested the best name in the same forum. This will have lot of impact and ownership among employees.
With best regards - kameswarao

From India, Hyderabad
SATYAJIT NAIR
Hi Aanandi,
Its Jabil if i am not wrong... Anyway all the best....some of the suggestions are really innovative... i think you now have a lot of options to choose from .....thanks for initiating this thread..really interesting to read all the various inputs...
Warm Regards
Satya

From India, Bangalore
shan_prem2001
You can think of "Dharpan" or "Vaayu". But it is based on your nature of business, the target audience and issues you are going to address in that magazine. Please specify. Shanmugam Valleti

vkokamthankar

Name you choose should mean something to everyone, even to workers and technicians working in a factory. So choose a name which has a common and simple meaning and everyone will feel connected to it irrespective of their social background, education etc.
Whats wrong with current name Mirror ??? Why change the name ??? May be you can give a image makeover to your bulletine without changing the name. Change the theme, change the lay-out and design, change the colour scheme......why name ??
Thanks & Regards

From India, Pune
joy4all
HI Aanandi,
my opinion is that the best name can be arrived by brainstorming within the company with the key members who are supposed to contribute to the magazine else do a competition to suggest the name and you will see many beautiful apt names as per your exact requirement of the company coming up. More ownership for the magazine and as people will relate to it as their very own and hence contributions of high quality which becomes a issue later will ease off.
This suggestion is not just to walk off free from the response but as a good friend.
some suggestions could be Samvaad ( if you want it to be interactive magazine), Communique, u can use company name and news...
Honestly its difficult to put names without knowing exact environment.

From India, New Delhi
itshemant
I suggest, "Connect-The live wire!!!" Connect=> Connects you to the latest information on the live wire (current events). All the best :)
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.