No Tags Found!

pradnya kasture
Dear Mailk Sir,

similar to Vineet I was working with a Telecom MNC till 07-July-2008.
Actually i had resigned my previous company with immediate effect without serving the said notice period of 30days in lieu of Notice period Amount for that period as per my appointment letter after a proper disscussion with my reporting mgr. and HOD by informing them through e-mail and personal meeting.Even I carried my resignation letter along but my Reporting mgr. did not acknowlegde the same for me and i joined a very good organisation with best work culture on 10-July-08.
In november-08 atlast i got my F&F done with the Notice pay deduction for 30Days but the previous HR has not provided me my relieving letter inspite of rigorus follow-up with HR head ,my HOD, Customer Service head vide mails,calls, personal meetings just got a reason that since i had not served the said notice period they could not provide me the Releiving Letter as per their process.
I had served that organisation for 1 Year and 8 months and was best performer but could not continue due to the dirty work culture experienced during my stay even from HR dept. got very bad inhuman treatment and arrogant behaviour.

The problem now i am facing is my current employer was demanding for my releiving letter which i could not produce prior to my confirmation of services with them in Jan-09.My current HOD and HR head are very well informed by me with all my correspondance with old HR and aware of this issue.Even i had submitted a letter as per my Current HR instructed me to privious HR acknowledged and submitted to current HR complaing the non-receipt of my Releiving letter .My current HR head had word with my previous HR head and got the same reason confirmed for not providing me the releiving letter with me in concall.
As my last communication with my HR head in Jan-09 they had waived me off the Releiving letter but till date m still on probation as i have completed 8 months here now and now got a reason that due the recession scenario all the probationers are kept on hold nationwide for confirmation.
I have completed all my formalities for confirmation in Jan-09 and last week i got rating 5 out of 6 in my performance appraisal , Sir what can i expect out of this now..can you please guide me on the same.:confused:

From India, Mumbai
sapna arora
Dear mr. Malik, really apprecaite your comments on the queries posted in the forum. really infomative i really appreciate. Can you pls provide your email id. Rgds Sapna
From India, New Delhi
sapna arora
Dear Mr. Malik I really appreciate the endeavour your comments you post on th eforum, Can you pls provide your email id. Rgds Sapna
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.