No Tags Found!

pankaj 84
According to my offer letter from my employer my notice period is 3 month
If i want to leave without giving 3 month notice . already 10 days salary paid to my employer as per our settlement . But now he want sign on some stamp paper for R and E certificate. as per stamp paper he said that " don't work with any other company engaged in the similar businesses for 24 month from releiving. i have no need R & E certificate for next job.

From India, Nagpur
murali_d02

If at all not stipulated any condition during appointment or later, not to do anything with that like signing stamp paper etc.
From Spain, Burgos
KK!HR

If there is no need for R&E Certificate, then why bother.
From India, Mumbai
pankaj 84
can i join new organization without relieving letter? Any chances old organization objection to me after joining new organization.
From India, Nagpur
KK!HR

It depends on your new organisation to accept you without relieving order from previous organisation. The previous organisation has every right to object to your joining the new organisation without completing all the formalities. Are you going to work with any other company engaged in the similar businesses? then they can take up with the industry body , but if you are joining a totally different line of business then you need not have any issue in signing the covenant for non-employment with competitors for 24 months
From India, Mumbai
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Dear Pankaj,
Your employer is taking advantage of employees situation, why does an employee keep his ten days salary with employer?
If not stipulated earlier about the signing of stamp papers why now?
The clause mentioned to not engage in similar company is also not acceptable.
If you do not need the R & E, just leave the company by serving the due notice period.

From India, Hyderabad
pankaj 84
my old organization was "dealer" and new will be " manufacturer". then how the both business are simillar?
From India, Nagpur
KK!HR

I think you can go ahead and skip the signing of undertaking.
From India, Mumbai
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik

Then it is even better, when the businesses are completely different you can go ahead and join the new company after notice.
From India, Hyderabad
gannahope

Yes pls.
It is too much on part of management..Is it business secret formula coco colA like company?
Don't give any signature on any bond paper to any com pany through out your career sir..
Once any company asking for bond paper signatures from its employees it shows it is a litigant prone company...Fond of going courtz against its own e mn ployees

From India, Nellore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.