singh_karan@rediffmail.com
TO whom it may concern
Dear sir/ madam
1. I was working with a BPO in pune from dec 2003 to aug 2005, however i had leave my services abruptly as i was selected for govt job and had to join immediately.
2. during that time my PF was deducted from my salary. however due to constraints of services i could not withdraw the same.
3. I would like to know how do i go about withdrawing thw same as it more that 5 to 6 years and the account has been lying dormant since than.
Thanking you
Karandeep singh

From India, Pune
trinath.hr

Dear karandeep,
First of all, You should fill the form No. 10C & 19 t withdraw your PF and Pension Fund Amount and send it to your previous company alongwith a crossed cheque.
If company will denied the same you may send these forms alongwith an application to the Regional PF Commissioners Office directly.

From India
Santosh_Nayak

rightly said Trinath..............
if you want to process diirectly through the regional PF office then take the ID prooof which must be approved by Sarpanch or Tahasildar of your locality.
attaching Form 19 and Form 10C.

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PF_FORM 19.pdf (37.5 KB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf PF_FORM NO 10 C .pdf (74.9 KB, 50 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.