karthik-keyan
Dear Seniors, I want to give behavioural training to our employees. Could you please send me PPT and training content on various topics? Regards Karthikeyan
From India, Mangalore
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Karthikeyan,you are competent to give Training to your Employees on behaviour aspects.You are very much familiar with behavioural issues of your Employees.Consequently, Prepare training Manual & share for value addition by Forum Members.
From India, New Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Karthik Keyan,

You wish to conduct behavioural training for your employees. For this you want someone to provide the content and PPT.

However, I have a fundamental question to ask. If you cannot prepare even the content or the PPT, then how will you conduct the training? Please introspect and ask a question: do I have sufficient expertise to conduct training?

Whether behavioural or any other, the training programme is conducted to:

a) Decrease some cost
b) Increase or decrease some ratio
c) Decrease the process turnaround time of some process or total cycle time
d) Decrease consumption of resources

One should be absolutely what one is going to achieve from the training, how the effectiveness or ROI will be measured, when will it measured and how will it be measured.

Otherwise, I have clarified long ago the purpose of the employee training. You may click here to refer to my reply.

These are the days when the seniors take delight in spoonfeeding the juniors. On the contrary in my characteristic style, I have given a straightforward reply. This is because I do not wish to push the juniors in an illusory world. It was easy for me to go to ChatGpt ask the question you have asked and then copy and paste the reply. However, let me tell you that those replies are superficial and serve no practical purpose. I too use ChatGPT extensively. But then when to use it, where to use it and what to achieve from the replies are the questions of maturity!

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
aussiejohn

How do you know your employees need "behavioural" training??

What is your Training Needs Analysis telling you? Your training needs to be designed to meet the needs or YOUR organisation, not anyone else's.

As I have said many, many times on CiteHR, training IS NOT taking someone else's ppt designed for their organisation's specific requirements, and then standing up in front of a group and just reading the words on the ppt. Employees can just read the ppt at their desk. That will be just as effective as you reading it to them and wasting their work time. In other words, no benefit to them or the company whatsoever.

I have often been criticised for not sharing my training with others, but it was designed for the specific company I was employed by to provide it - and as they paid for it, they owned the copyright. In any case, I did not use powerpoint in my training. People came to my training to learn new skills, not read powerpoint slides. In one of my classes, you had to do real work.

From Australia, Melbourne
raghunath_bv

Dear Karthik,

Outline the structure and content for a behavioral training program, but I can't create or send files such as PowerPoint presentations directly. However, I can provide you with the key topics and points that you can use to create your own presentation. Here's an outline you can use as a starting point:

Title: Behavioral Training for Employee Development
Slide 1: Introduction
Welcome and agenda overview
Importance of behavioral training in the workplace

Slide 2: Understanding Behaviour
Definition of behaviour
The role of behavior in professional settings

Slide 3: Self-Awareness
Importance of self-awareness in personal and professional growth
Tools and techniques for self-reflection

Slide 4: Emotional Intelligence
Definition and components of emotional intelligence
Developing emotional intelligence skills

Slide 5: Effective Communication
Importance of clear and concise communication

Non-verbal communication cues

Slide 6: Conflict Resolution
Common causes of workplace conflicts
Strategies for resolving conflicts peacefully

Slide 7: Team Collaboration
The significance of teamwork
Building a collaborative and inclusive team culture

Slide 8: Time Management
Time management principles
Techniques for improving time management skills

Slide 9: Stress Management
Recognizing and managing workplace stress
Relaxation techniques and stress-reducing strategies

Slide 10: Adaptability
Embracing change in the workplace
Strategies for adapting to new challenges

Slide 11: Professionalism
Characteristics of a professional demeanor
Maintaining professionalism in various situations

Slide 12: Feedback and Growth
The importance of constructive feedback
Creating a culture of continuous improvement

Slide 13: Workplace Ethics
Understanding and upholding ethical standards
The impact of ethical behavior on the organization

Slide 14: Goal Setting
Setting SMART goals for personal and professional development
Monitoring and adjusting goals over time

Slide 15: Conclusion
Recap of key points
Encouragement for ongoing behavioral development

Slide 16: Q&A
Invite questions from participants

Therefore, to include engaging visuals, relevant examples, and interactive elements to make the training more effective. Feel free to customize the content based on the specific needs and culture of your organization.

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
karthik-keyan
Dear Ragunath sir and Dinesh sir,

Thank you so much for your reply on the topic I have requested. Actually I wanted to ask some contents and key points related to behavioral training, instead I asked PPT. Later I have prepared it and done the training program with the topics like, basic shop floor behavior, dos and don't in shop floor, employee safety in shop floor, work place Ethics, Time management, team work, company values, etc.....

I take this opportunity to introspect myself and improve further. Thank very much for the key points, guidance.
Regards
Karthikeyan

From India, Mangalore
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Karthikeyan, Congratulations, Please share your Training Material sir.Let us also update Knowledge.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.