No Tags Found!

sirajshabdi

Dear Bala, Don’t waste your time in this salary open market, start job hunting.... you need any help then let us know..
From India, Bangalore
balachandar.ksr
Dear All,

I am attaching the feedback given by my TL on my performance. I don't want to hide anything from my side.

When I asked my colleague (she joined with me), she didn't get any confirmation letter from my TL.My TL have completed B.E (CSE) by 2008 and he is into HR field for the past one and half year. I don't know on what metrics they gave me this feedback.

Recruitment Skills (50)

Identify, shortlist and recruit the right employees

Your score - 20

Soft Skills (10)

Oral and Written communication skills – email writing skills ,telephone etiquettes and interpersonal communication.

Your score -6.5

Trust the company's vision and mission (5)

Believing in the vision and mission of the organization and aligning your goals with the company's goals

Your score - 2

Understanding Team behavior (10)

Work with team members to bring out the best in them and making it a better place to work. Imparting positive energy and encouraging the team members.

Your score -4

Flexibility to Manage Situation and Resolution of Conflicts (5)

Your score -2

Change Agent (10)

Contributing/Suggesting changes that benefits both the organization and the employees

Your score -6

Initiative (10 )

Taking Ownership, Expanding Boundary, willingness to learn

Your score - 8

While I asked about the reason for extension, they told that you were not patience and your performance in recruitment was poor.
They gave me two requirements,

Java - SAAS based Cloud Computing - 3-4years experience - Have only 3 profile from Naukri. Its not matching my requirements.

Mobile application developer Lead (Iphone and Android) - 3-4 years experience - Have 67 shortlisted profiles from Naukri, but around 10 profiles were suitable for the position. Candidates expect more pay which my company is not willing to pay. Since the technology is in high demand. All the other profiles were under 2 years of experience. So I asked my senior, he told not to work on that profile.

This is my position. I am not supposed to work with consultants.

Regards,
Balachandar K.

I also own a blog after I entered into HR career, please visit YoU

From India, Madras
balachandar.ksr
Dear Siraj,
I have a commitment period of one and half years, so I quit now I will not get my relieving letter and experience letter. Is it wise to break the commitment period and switch to other company?. Sure I will let you know if I need any help. Thanks a lot for your reply. I have gave request to be your friend in Linked In.
Dear Vijay,
Yes I am updating myself. Thanks for your kind reply.
Regards,
Balachandar K.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.