No Tags Found!

chandan2ykpankaj

Dear Anita, Only employee’s contribution is deducted from employee’s salary. Regards Pankaj Chandan
From India, New delhi
sanju joshi

Employee’s 1.75% of Gross Employer’s 4.75% of Gross Total 6.50% ceiling Amount 10000/-(less then 0r equal to 10000/-)
From India, Ahmadabad
jayachakra2002
Hai Anitha, Only employee contribution (12%) is deducted by employee salary, another employer contribution (12%) paid by employer only Regards, Chakri.
From India, Secunderabad
mukesh.sharma

Dear Sir,
pf contribution 12% deducted from employee basic+da and employers contribution is 13.61%
bifurcation of 13.61% of employer contribution
8.33% is pension
3.67% is employee share
0.5% is EDLI
0.01% EDLI admn charges
1.1% admn charges
Regards
mukesh sharma

From India, Delhi
MRajesh

No, you can’t deduct employer contribution from employees salary. ESI contribution can not be withdrawn. Rajesh
From India, Bhopal
vinayshedge
Hi Anita PF calcuation on Basic + Apl.Allow = 12% employee =13.61% employer Limitation Rs.6500 ESIC calculation on gross salary = 1.75% employee = 4.75% employer Limitation Rs.10,000 Vinay 9850062122

kumargourav08

Dear All,
Please find the process flow for the PF, it contain every thing related to PF contribution / process flow. Also, I will post process flow on ESIC every soon.
Hope it will be usefull for every body.
Thanks & Regards
Kumar Gourav

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Process flow of Nomination.doc (43.5 KB, 111 views)

garvit
Dear Sir, i want to know about my pf balance. can i get this information online threw net? If yes then pls provide me web site for this.
From India, Mumbai
jonsudhakar
Hi,
PF contribution is 12% on Basic or Basic+DA if you are paying DA. It is not on CTC. 12% has to be paid by the employer.
For ESI 1.75% of Gross salary of employee and Employer has to pay 4.75%. Hope this will help you.:icon1:
John

From India, Visakhapatnam
jonsudhakar
It is not possible to know balance thro online, however you can request for details online and those details will be sent your employer.
From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.