No Tags Found!

Sapana

Hi All, This one is really touchy. Felt like sharing with all. Sapana
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps amma_the_only_truth_in_this_world_455.pps (80.0 KB, 415 views)

khyat

amazing ppt dear....... i hope after reading this ppt we all call up our mom and just thank her for all she has done for us in our lives...for all the sacrifices she has made to ensure that v get everyhting v want and v dont need to make sacrifices.........thanx a ton for such a wonderful ppt
From India, Khopoli
sborhan

you reminded me the memory of my mother. she died in 1978 once i was just 7 years old. i am missing her too much after seeing the ppt. good ppt. borhan
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Sapana

Hi borhan,
I am very sorry if i have hurt yours or someone else's emotions. Please forgive me if unknowingly i have done a mistake.
Also one more thing, i believe that your mom must have left some memories which will definitely be with you forever if not physically.
Take care.
sapana

From India, Pune
karunadasp

Dear friend
i dont know what to tell
During this Mothers Day , i was searching for a stuff to post for my brother"s kid doing her engineering studies in a remote place, she always abused her mother for lack of education and other silly reasons
this ppt is very much apt gift for her to celebrate mothers day
thank you verymuch
regards
karunadasp

From Oman, Muscat
mindblowing

there r certain things in life dat we forget, but are very important...... thanks 4 making us remember them very nice work done thanks 4 sharing it wth us....
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.