Anonymous
I’m working in a proprietorship firm (it is a DSA for NBFC), and I’m preparing a salary structure for my employees before registering with PF. How do I create a Salary structure?
From India, Chennai
NK SUNDARAM

Hello
Before considering a salary structure, I need to know whether employees are being paid salary and if so how is it made. Lumpsum payment or any other method. Secondly you should give levels of employees, qualification, experience, additional skills they possess. Next you should tell me how many are in management cadre and how many in workmen cadre. So, you need to provide all these details. Exercise is not so simple. But I can still help you, if you are willing to take me as your consultant for this project and pay me a token fees as I will be doing research and create a structure. It will take time and efforts for doing this project. Best wishes

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.