No Tags Found!

PlKj
My Company has revoked my offer letter few months ago and was informed that a revised one would be issued . They suggested us to look for other opportunities as they are not sure about our joining letter .Recently the company layedoff of its employees .Now the company is accessing our prehire test results again . Why? Is the company planning to reinstate our offer letter ? Can you give some speculations about why the company should access our prehire test?
From India, Kochi
Madhu.T.K

My personal suggestion is that you should not join that company. It is observed from your post that they have no consistency and they paly with the career of employees. If they don't wish to continue operations, they can retrench all employees and close the company but should never go for fresh appointments. It is against the law in force and against the business ethics. It is true that they had given to offer but did not allow you to join and it is good if they are considering you again. But don't join them. They will do the same as they did to their present employees.
From India, Kannur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

After Covid things are not stable across all industries. Offer might have been released based on expected work/projects and might had kept on hold due to delay in getting the work. So just ignore and keep moving look for other offer. No point of doing investigation about what had happened.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.