No Tags Found!

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Article 21 of the constitution of India ensures right to life and liberty. I respect this right. So I can not insist any body to deprive him/her of this right to life and liberty.
From India, Delhi
Bharghavi.D

But you’ve done it... Please re-read the thread completely.. if at all you do not agree.. Anyways I’m not concerned about if you agree or disagree. Regards, Bharghavi
From India, Bangalore
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Facts remaining the same interpretation can be anything as the interpreter pleases and claims that he/she is always right.
And you have neither moved to clarity nor to realization. You are where you were.This is my observation

From India, Delhi
Anita P Panicker

Dear Sir,
Don't you think you are deviating form the actual topic. You are qualified and what you say should be understood by the lay man, who as started this trail.
Hope you will agree with me.
Regards
Anita

From India, Mumbai
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

I am talking on communication skill only and to learned persons and not lay persons.
However, if you people feel that any message is out of the track then you can remove it. I have neither attachment nor will have any regret.
Let collective conscience prevail .

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

I do not see any collective conscience endorsing your perception.
2.Alternatively you may think that your perception is the representative of collective conscience of citehr community. If so,please let me know.
These are very vital predispositions of the communicators determining the effectiveness of communication.

From India, Delhi
Allison7

Dear Jogeshwar mahanta, Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States, serving from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865.
From India, Bangalore
Amita Gawde

Real english dictonary........
Speak loudly with yourself in front of mirror. Dont shy whether ur right or wrong.
Spend an hour or two reading a good english newspaper.
Communicate in english with your fiends, doesen't matter wether it is correct or wrong

From India, Mumbai
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

The tortoise and the hare.
The tortoise and the hare
Why the story is so famous in citehr and elsewhere?
Because in it Arrogance is annihilated by sobriety.

From India, Delhi
imok

the best option is to watch hollywood movies with subtitles in English. it helps your mind to read and develop ability to speak more words in a minute.. works fine for me
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.