No Tags Found!

Traint
Dear Mr. Hansdah,
Thank you for your encouraging statements and quote. We must be the change agent!!
Regarding your question to me, I am quite open to share my identity. I had worked deeply on this subject sometime back when I was working for a reputed organisation. The seer hard work on the subject had created some attachment with the subject.
In the recent past there were many posts on the subject that were mis-leading. I saw rampant mis-use of meal vouchers in modern retail formats. I ignored these for long. But, as you mentioned "we must be the change..." one day I thought of just sharing what I believe I know reasonably well with a wish to educate and help people! I am not a lobbyist for sure!
Warm regards,
Manjari

From India, Mumbai
iinfrasolservices

@Manjari
Try being the Change you want to see in the world AND LET ME KNOW THE RESULTS. Gandhiji was a great man and he had told in an different era keeping a different context in mind. I bet had Gandhiji been in this era, he would have something different in mind looking at the way the world works RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!. Hypocrisy is when The people who talk about benefits of bullock-cart and travel in comfortable four wheelers and you dont need to teach people here how to act hypocrical.
This is India and over here big talks and classic sayings are used by cheats to mislead. No offence meant to you. Its not for nothing that world over we rank very high on one thing and that is CORRUPTION. Dont believe what i say, instead take the newspaper and read and judge.......................rgrds
better face facts rather than giving a face to facts

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.