Rizwan Razi

Dear All Muslims, Wishing you a happy Eid and a year that is the brightest so far M. Rizwan Lahore.
From Pakistan, Lahore
Sari

Dont be specific to muslims RIzwan ji. We do enjoy muslim festivals with our friends..specially here in Hyderabad..... Eid Mubarak :)
From India, Hyderabad
Hiten Parekh

I agree with Sari ! Festivals in our country are celebrated irrespective of religion. Eid mubarak to everyone.
From India, New Delhi
anisha_bafna@rediffmail.com
Thats g8... truely whatever we say but the fact is we enjoy siwai together and its sweetness is same for all of us. SO EID MUBARAK... :lol:
From India, Mumbai
Rizwan, a humble request plz change the subject line its not feeling right whenever i see this line i am feeling bad and i am sure i am not the only one whos feeling bad about it... cheers anisha
From India, Mumbai
Rizwan Razi

Dear Sari, Fizza, Hitten, Anisha, & Kumar,
I am very thankful to you all for giving such wonderful comments. I have changed the subject now. All occassians should be celebrated. I love you all and i will pray to Allah for your good health and bright future.
Waiting for your reply.
Bye , Take Care .
Rizwan
Lahore.

From Pakistan, Lahore
Naziya Ansari
Dear All, I do agreed with all of you. People who celebrate Eid with True Love, I wish all of them Eid Mubarak. Regards
From India, Ahmadabad
:lol: :lol: ha ha ha kya baat hai Rizwanji, Badiya haiji... Thanks a ton for the wishes... But still saiwaiya is pending ha... What say friends ??? :D cheers anisha
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.