No Tags Found!

ramkpoddar82

Hi Mr. Prasad, Greetings, Well termination that is because of leave, may not be the full proof solution of any problem, it should have been sorted out by doing analysis and counselling. Else, it depends on company to company policies. Regards, Ram K Poddar Hr
From India, Mumbai
sumisrishr

Hi Lakshmi, i agree with Ram. If you are terminating the person then , u are losing the confidence of the other good employees also. Good employees give their best performance for the company so when its essential, the company should reciprocate in the same way. Tell the employee that a maximum of months can be given as leave. Put the employee on leave & take a person on contract for some time. I feel that would be fair. Regards Suman
From India, Bangalore
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Hi Prasad, The resignation might be missing but the F&F settlement statement which is duly acknowledged by the employee may be very much there in Accounts / Finance department. You might have paid the F&F settlement amount through bank and she might have withdrawan the same. The relieving letter & service certificate might have issued by you which she might have acknowledged and received. All the above can be produced as proofs for her acceptance. Over and above this think about any sabotage, some body might have purposefully snached the resignation letter, informed and made her to proceed against your organization / you. I may be wrong also. Regards - kameswarao
From India, Hyderabad
Whenever employee submitted resignation ,on acceptance of that resignation by his/her HOD HR deptt has to issue the resignation acceptance letter to that employee. You can do one thing if you remember the date of submission of resignation then you just issue a letter agisnst acceptance of that resignation which would be used as evidance that there is no termination but she has submitted the resignation .
From India, Jaipur
globaloverseas144

Dear Lakshmi, You can appoint another person with immedaite effect ,the terms of employment of the worker would be Badli which is approved as per Indian law. Whenever she gets full fitness then you can replace with Badli,the appointment of the Badli worker/staff would be temporary. Best Regards Sajid
From India, Delhi
sitasrinivas
hi Lakshmi, I feel the following options may work out: As you said, u cannot invest money/time in training new one, you can provide her all the facilities like laptop, phones and others relevant to her work and get it work done whenever she is out of treatment. Else you can recruit less experienced person (not fresher) on contract basis and ask her to give training for few days and go on for leave. Once she is back to job you can cancel the contract Other one is like others told you as sit with her and explain about situation problem and u can do F&F settlement. And you can welcome her after she is back from treatment. Regards SitaS
From India, Mumbai
heyram
If it is a health reason that to for a good employee we can support them. Because most of them never care about their health putting their efforts to develop the company. You are not paying anything and it will give good signal to rest of the employees. Everybody feels that company will take care of them if they or in worst situations. For company you have to explain them the importance of dedicated employees. This is just my view from other side of the coin... Thanks Heyram
From India, Hyderabad
prabhupr
Here are my 2 cents 1. Never ever do F&F settlement the way its been said above, b'cos in a situation like this you will de-moralize her which will impact her from coming out of her illness, especially in the situation when she needs the HELP to the most 2. You said she is an GOOD employee, the word "GOOD" is very important here b'cos these are the people who become PILLAR of the company over a period of time. Being with them in a situation like this will setup MORALE values amongst others. 3. Folks, do remember the SOCIAL aspect of business b'cos w/o that company can slide thru the roof in 1 day. It's b'cos of people Morale & rigidity to fight everything keeps the company alive. My suggestion, as long as the lady wants to take leave ler her (you are not paying anways, so it does not affect your Financial Books), but if things turn around she will come back with FULL POWER that you will never be able to believe. Support her, she will go long ways...
From United States, Bellevue
iffu_mba
We have many open options to solve this issue 1. If the employee is confident that she/he will return to work after her extended leave period then company should extended her leave period 2. If the employee is not confident then final settlement and rejoining process will do.
From India, Hyderabad
ankurg
In my opinion u talk to ur employee regarding this, u tell her ur problem and asure her about rejoining. Mean while u can hire a trainee or contract staff for the company work.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.