No Tags Found!

tusharnme
hi buddy,
when you feel you are nt important,just proove yourself by getting involved in everything from small activities to big shots.deal with people,be expressive and come out as a winner.
thing is that although you have talent if u don come out it will remained unnoticed.

if u are confident that you can do much more than given to u ,look for a change, u r wasting ur time and skills
From India, Hyderabad
Priyadarshini Bharath
Just ignore it. Put your requests in written, so that you have a proof that you are proactive. If he does not assign any special assignemnt to you, you may want to take up one by yourself, and add it to your performance review sheet.
From India, Madras
rahulverma

Hi
If u really feel that there is some problem with your boss, then its of no use talking to him again & again. This will only worsen the matter further. The best option will be to write in confidence to the Boss's boss. Explain to him in detail bout the problem u r facing and also show him the mails u sent to ur boss. I wish he listens to u. And in case this also doesnt work, then u gotta be very very strict and talk to ur boss seriously but not aggresively. Jot down watever vital tasks u have done and discuss them. U shud only show ur positive & bubbly attitude, mind it dont show ur dejected look. OK
let me know wat the result was.
my id -
take care
RV

From India, Delhi
Gargishetty
Hi, First have a one to one with your boss , if that does not work, then move on at the right opportunity. Regards
From India, Bangalore
Raj Sekhar

My friend, I think you can effort to loose the job in hand and as well as not happy about the things happening with you. The solution may be in setting your proirities and ask youself " What you want? ". Not everytime we have all the options.
But persistance is answer to many things.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
niyati
Hi deepati, Good suggestion. Do you know any short courses releated to HR. Or HR Sites who tells us recent developments in the market. Regards, Niyati
From India, Mumbai
tthomas
Hi,
I'm going through a similar experience. And I'm working on a solution. Maybe this will help...
I have set list of KRAs that I've been asked to work on. I've prepared a document - an excel sheet - that shows - my KRAs, work done and in progress, challenges faced and my suggestions. Give space for your boss' comments as well. This doc will help you understand where the problem areas. Send this to your boss. This will enable him understand your position as well.
The approach has to be transperant. Also put it all on mail so that if one day someone turns ard and says why you aren't doing anything - u have a doc to prove that you've raised it up with your boss.
Rgds,
Tina Thomas
Bangalore

From India, Bangalore
aussiejohn

Sadly I think you are wasting your time with this jerk. Reading your replies, it would appear you have done nearly all you can to address this situation. I get the impression that your boss and co-workers do not want you around, though I accept that if that were the case, he would have found a way to dismiss you by now. It is also evident that you have skills, experience and a work ethic that another employer would jump at the chance to take on board. Use your spare time to research other companies in the industry sectors that interest you and take your skills to them. Better yet, go work for a competitor to your current employer and help them put these jerks out of business.
From Australia, Melbourne
deepa.palav@gmail.com
Hi, Now you should not bother about your boss behaviour with you, try to mix with other departments employee and see how you can help them from your work aspect regards, Deepa
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.