Amitmhrm

Hi DIsha, I hope, have described the break-up in a very easy steps.. go through with the first page, will definitely understand the basic steps to prepare salary structure. Regards, Amit Seth.
From India, Ahmadabad
Puneet21
hi,
i am puneet. i am new for this group. i want to know that how to calculate the salary. is that any rules or regulations about basic salary,
hra, lta, conv.
please give me an appropriate solution for my query.
thanks and regards
puneet

From India, Delhi
GaneshPai

Hi,
We have started a new company & at present there are 12 employees working in here. So I want the format of salary breakup that I can device for employees of company. Can you just give me the format how those things are been calculated like Basic, HRA, DA, Conveyance, Education Allowance etc etc and the other thing is that is PF, ESI & Professional Tax applicable to our company.I am very new to all this and do not understand anythign whatsoever. Can someone please help me out on the following queries:
1. Break up for salaries for 30000/month.
2. Is anything to be deducted from companies side with this salary.
3. We want to device the structure such that if the salaries of employees is increased and they come under tax brackets they are not burdened a lot and we are not required to change our structures.
4. Any tax to be paid from the employer or the employee side on this structure?
It would be great if someone could help me design the salary slip accordingly.

From India, Hyderabad
Amitmhrm

Hi All, Enclosed please find a simple format to design salary break-up. Hope it shall be useful. Regards, Amit Seth.
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Salary Annex.xls (16.5 KB, 105 views)

GaneshPai

Hello Amith, Thanks for the info .... i have one more question , Some of them said me that Employers maximum PF contribution can b Rs 780 o 12%basic ... whichever is less Is that true
From India, Hyderabad
manjunegi
pl. tell me about salary break up if monthly salary is 45000,it should include basic, H.R.A, Special allowance, medical. Transport,entertainment,pf. Pl. helpme it want thisinformation urgently.
my id is

From India, Gurgaon
Amitmhrm

Hi,
Here is the details of salary break up for the salary of rupees 45000/-
Sr. Particulars Salary / Month Salary / Annum
1 Basic 22,500 270,000
2 HRA 9,000 108,000
3 Conveyance 800 9,600
4 Education Allow 200 2,400
5 Special Allow. 6,212 74,544
6 Medical Reimbursement. 1,250 15,000
Total Salary / PM - Part A 39,962 479,544

1 Mediclaim 300 3,600
1 PF 780 9,360
2 Gratuity 1,071 12,852
3 PL 1,313 15,750
4 Bonus 1,874 22,491
Salary Part B. 5,038 60,453
Gross Salary - A + B 45,000 539,997
Hope it shall have helped you.
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.