No Tags Found!

pgajra

Hi Bhavana,
First of all you need to make sure that you have informed that only a limited no of people can attend the training program. Eg 10 people.
Secondly, all those who need to attend the session need to send in the nominations first so that you can keep a track & schedule them accordingly for a day or split the group.
When you are sending the nomination tracker dont forget to mention that the delegates will be submitting an assignment post the training.
once the training is over send a mail to all the people who've attended the training that they would need to submit their assigments by (some date). Post which they would be given a certificate of completion of the course.

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls training_calender_120.xls (13.5 KB, 499 views)

Kamalzz

You may start assigning "Learning Points" to members who have completed the training program in entirity.
i.e attended all the sessions & have submitted the assignments.
You could do this by means of assigning simple certificates indicating learning points (these could be used when the employee is being considered for promotions or other higher responsibility work profile)
Thanks
Kamaljit

From India, Pune
Vinove

Thanks a lot for the format.
We do it almost in the similar way as suggested by you but the seriousness is lacking in employees regarding this.
I am working towards making them more dedicated towards the training function.
Will definately try and incorporate all the suggestions.
Thanks
Bhavna

From India, Delhi
pgajra

Bhavna,
Try out the suggestion mentioned earlier by Kamaljit & others about including these in their KPI's or KRA's. you need to drive this to the top managers so that it can be included in their goal sheet.
Also as Kamaljit suggested earlier learning points. You can call it as a Learners PassPort where in you have a small book with the delegates details. Whenever they attend the course the trainer signs & gives a stamp that they have attended the training program.
Using this it will be beneficial to all the people as they know what trainings they have attended & you to know how many people have attended & evaluate the same.

Kamalzz

Learning points:
You can consider them as a kind of reward that a participant gets for completing the training program.
This will also help you establish a more lighter side to the training programs (as people love recieving rewards!)
You may define "how many learning points one needs to get" along with other factors, to be considered for the next grade/level or position.
It providers a fair degree of transperency too...
Thanks
Kamaljit

From India, Pune
Vinove

I agree....great place to exchange information, learn and increase your knowledge base.
Thanks to CITE HR and all the wonderful members! :D
Regards
Bhavna
www.vinove.com

From India, Delhi
satyakumari.patri

Hai , I am attaching some of the formats useful for Training procedure. Let me know your feed back with regards, Satya Kumari
From India, Hyderabad
File Type: zip satya_405.zip (151.2 KB, 246 views)

Highlander

Attaching sample Training calender prepared by me. Hope it helps you.
From India, Andheri
File Type: pdf microsoft_word_-_corporate_training_calender_102.pdf (1.57 MB, 260 views)

Shilpa B

Hi Bhavna,
Considering that a training program should be effective and executed smoothly as per schedule, it would be best to prepare a Training Calendar on quarterly basis.
In this way you'll find it easy to ensure its execution and even devise better traing programs depending on the feed back from all the employees.
Feed back forms are a must.
You also need to finalise as to how many hours of training is required by an individual depending on his job profile or level or calibre.
These hours of training attended will be recorded in their respective personal files by their Managers or HODs. N will be of great help while evaluating the candidate for his performance appraisal.
Cheers@work,
Shilpa.

From India, Hyderabad
Vinove

Thanks Shilpa,
We have a quarterly review system, thus during PMS cycle we do the TNA also every quarter.
Yeah, I am working on feedback forms as we have not used them yet.
I will appreciate if you can help me with format for feedback forms, if you have.
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards
Bhavna
www.vinove.com

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.