No Tags Found!

balaji rao03

dear sonia,
I understand the type of ropewalking u r doing. its really tough time managing emp not paid and the management. ther r many sugg already. i dont want to give one. it ll confuse u more. dont lose ur cool with emp. listen to them and pass it on to the mgt. this way u may b good to both. but the mgt cant ask u to talk to emp for not paying sal. it's their prob.

From India, Madras
hari3350
Dear Sonu,
It is ridiculous to hear that ur company has kept ur employees unpaid for months.
U might know that salary is the first and foremost motivation for a employee.
without giving that u cant expect them to keep working and following all the rules of the management...
ur stake at this is too tough..
u cant ask the employees to keep silent and keep working without raising their vioce.
Here i suggest u two things. these might not be legal according to hr policies but reality some times teach us such things.

1. already ur employees have not received their salary.ask them to wait for certain period so that they may get paid or if they start raising issues then management will simply shut it s doors and send all out even without paying them for the period they worked.One such incident happened in my previous company and aompany was locked out. not only did the employees lost their job but also thier 2 months salary which was being delayed.

2. being an hr try and get access to company's finance dept and know wat they have planned to pay out salaries. also check and confirm whether the business cycle works right and revenue generation by the company has not been affected. If the finance dept has no clues to these questions then the company is in deep trouble.
If they have some plans really to payout then give them a piece of the employees mind that they wont wait after a particular date that u have asked them to wait (as said in point 1).Dont tell that u asked them to wait till that day and that they were discussing it..
hope u get some idea out of this.
Regards Hari.

From India, Bangalore
smitaballal2008
no emplyoee can work without salary n i think salary is the main motivation for the emplyoee.everyone give first preferance for salary n secandly for other thinks.
i am agree with those all who are saying tht ur management should pay emp atleast 50% of their salary.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.