No Tags Found!

shubham-banerjee4211353
i got into one company , during salay negotiation i mentioned my current salary with an approx amount which was greater than my written ctc as i got bonus always way more than written bonus included in salary letter and i had prrof of bonus letter and payslip as well , also i mentioned that i was done with promotion converstation and was excepting promotion wihtin upcoming month as it was confiremed so i asked hr that my current ctc will be more than the written one , after that i got the offer letter , and i notice perioed i got the promotion as well in my organization , will that cause issue in bgv verification
please answer

From India, Kolkata
Madhu.T.K

I am afraid this is your style of writing mails to your clients and others with whom you have to interact as part of your work? There is no punctuation but you said everything in one sentence putting us responsible for tracing each and every part of it to answer. Can you please split it and ask again what you would like to convey?
From India, Kannur
KK!HR

You should bother about what Learned Madhu Sir has pointed out about your communication skills irrespective of the ultimate choice you make on joining the new organisation.
Whether the BGV would be affected cannot be answered by us who are all outside your present organisation. This you will have to make a presumption based on the happenings there. It appears now you are in notice period, so don't develop 2nd thoughts.

From India, Mumbai
raghunath_bv

Dear Shubham,

Background verification processes can vary between companies, but they generally focus on verifying the information provided by the candidate during the hiring process. In your case, it's important to be transparent and ensure that the information you provided aligns with the actual details.

Here are a few points to consider:

Documentation: Since you have proof of your bonus letter and payslip, it's a good practice to keep these documents handy. If the background verification includes a check on your previous employment and compensation, having these documents can serve as evidence to support your claims.

Communication: If there is any discrepancy between the information you provided during the negotiation and what is discovered during the background verification, it's crucial to communicate this to the HR department or the designated point of contact for the verification process. Explain the situation clearly and provide any necessary documentation.

Promotion: If you received a promotion after accepting the offer, this should not be a significant issue in most cases. However, it's advisable to inform the HR department of the change in your employment status as soon as possible to ensure that the verification process is aligned with your updated position and compensation.

Offer Letter: Review your offer letter carefully to ensure that it accurately reflects the terms discussed during the negotiation, including your current salary, bonuses, and any other relevant details. If there are discrepancies, address them with the HR department promptly.

Company Policies: Familiarize yourself with the background verification policies of the company you're joining. Some companies may have specific procedures for handling discrepancies, and understanding these policies can help you navigate the process more effectively.

In general, honesty and transparency are crucial during the hiring process. If you provided accurate information and can support your claims with documentation, any changes that occurred after the offer was extended should be manageable. If you have concerns, it's always a good idea to discuss them with the HR department to ensure a smooth and transparent verification process.

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.