No Tags Found!

Rajsandhya
Very nice and effective posting! We should forward to our nearer & dearer... That is not only effective for fresher but also experience people too. 100% correct regds- Ranjan
From India, Gurgaon
H@SS@N

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE TIME AND LIKING OF THIS POST. I WILL TRY MY LEVEL BEST TO BESTOW YOU THE BEST OF STUFF IN THE FUTURE.
LOT OF THANKS AND BILLIONS OF REGARDS
HASSAN :) :) :) :) :)

From Paraguay
Y Kamala
Hi Hassan, Thanks for the points. It really helps to decide during face to face meet. I would like to get few points which help to screen even on the phone other than face to face. Regds, Kamala

Surendra Singh

Dear Hassan
These tips are very important not only for those who are attending interview but also to understand the interview process and how one can make impact on interview panel.
Thank you for sharing.
Surendra

From India, New Delhi
tusher_majumder

Dear Sir, Nice articles , Sometimes we may face some questions Why are u looking for a change , Why have you changed so many Companies ? What are you looking at the new job. regds, Tusher Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
THIAGARAJU

A good article to be read one day before the interview keep it up continue posting warm regards ctraju
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.