No Tags Found!

canthneil
I'm asked to provide performance report of the company. The company performance is not up to the mark. I'm asked to analyse the current economic situation and comment on it why we are lagging behind other companies in the same industry. Can anyone help me in this regard?
From Pakistan, Lahore
sam_dave

sure, firstly get started with figures. play with numbers as much as you can. get in touch with your finance dept. and get annual report on the company sales and revenues and all. Now, once you are done with it analyze numbers in order to make inferences and present the hard facts of the organization. One thing that we should remember is be sure of what exactly are we presenting and on what grounds. If all this works out well try and give some suggestions based on this extracts. I hope this will help you in framing the report.
From India, Madurai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.