No Tags Found!

BHAVAN

Dear Members
I need to prepare an undertaking by faculty for minimum 2 years service. I have posted the draft below. Since I need the faculty to work for 2 years, I have not given any exit clause. I have kept the draft simple.

Need your opinion on the draft. Is it mandatory to take it on a stamp paper or in a white sheet?

Regards

Bhavan

EMPLOYMENT UNDERTAKING

THIS undertaking (the "undertaking”) is entered into on this ____day of ___________ is made by Mr/Ms/Dr………………………………………… ………S/o, D/o, W/o, ………………………………………… . residing at ………………………………………… ………………………………………… ………………………….. (hereinafter referred as the “Employee”).

Whereas the above referred employee has gained experience in the field of academics and had expressed his/her desire to join ………………………………….(name of institution) (hereinafter referred as the “institution”) and involve in carrying out academic and related assignments

Whereas the employee had participated in the recruitment and selection process and has been selected to join the institution

Whereas the employee had accepted the employment offer and has agreed to work with the institution for a minimum period of two years as she/he has given an opportunity inspite of being an outstation candidate

Whereas the employee has agreed to give the following undertaking to the institution :

a) The employee has joined the institution as ………………………… (designation) in the …………………….(department) on ……………………….. (date of joining)

b) The employee has understood the responsibilities of the ……………………….. (designation) and has agreed to extend his/her contributions in TRAC i.e, Teaching, Research, Administrative and co-curricular areas

c) The employee undertakes that he/she will work with the institution for a minimum period of two years and he/she will not leave the institution during the two year period.

d) If the employee intends to leave the institution after the initial two year period, he/she agrees to give three month notice to the institution for separation.

SIGNED AND DELIVERED by the }
withinnamed "Employee" }
Mr/Ms. _______________________________

From India, Bangalore
BHAVAN

Dear Members Would appreciate if you can give your feedback on the above draft. Regards BHAVAN
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.