No Tags Found!

anand.barani
today i have recd a showcase notice from my management... in need to reply the management with 48 hours.. can you pls help me in format for replying the letter... this is a simple case.. there was two sheets file in a excel file.. i have copied the file from common drive to my folder in the common drive.. one sheet has been accidently delete me without my notice and save in the common folder.. with came to my notice after few days later..
management is seeking my intention for this accidentely deletion of file... i have explain abt to my superior and management... again and again they need me to write a letter in this regards
can it be treat has a warning or i will be given a termination notice for 2 months. i am confirmed employee in the organisation

From India, Madras
rameshbashyam@yahoo.com

hi bharani - here it goes for you..........
dear sir,
i apologise for inadvertently deleting the file. i regret the inconvenience caused and assure you that the same will never be repeated.
i request you to excuse me this one time.
yours faithfully
=================================================
if the company deems you surplus or your immediate boss wants you out, confirmation is not an issue. things will work out fine. don't get tensed or worry unnecessarily. talk only to the people concerned - your higher ups and not your colleagues. some will twist the issue and make a mountain out of molehill.
also no loose words from your mouth. this happened accidently and will be acknowledged as such.

From India, Madras
sreekumar.N
Hi,
I Ramesh rightly said, this has happened accidently. Hence you can apologise and ensure that it never happens again ie. handle things with little bit care. Not to panic. and deal with the concerned and try to solve the matter independetly.
All the very best
Regards
Sreekumar

From India, Madras
anil_chd
For open our office on sunday, i have to made a notice for emplyees. Kindly guide me how i can wright. Shalini

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.