No Tags Found!

smileawhile4u
Hi All,
I had put down my papers from my previous organization (worked in as Sr.HR executive) as on Dec 09, 2008 and have not yet received my relieving letter. When asked about the same, my HR Manager says since I have not followed the resignation rules of the company I have not been relieved officially due to which they will not help me with my relieving letter or my PF settlement. The following is the clause mentioned in my appointment letter:

4. Termination of Employment

4.1 Termination Notice
During the period of probation or after confirmation of your services, Either the Management or you can terminate the contract of employment by giving three months notice to the other or pay three months salary (CTC) in lieu of notice.

But I had not served/paid 3 months notice. I put down my paper (09/Dec/08 stating resignation with immediate effect due to personal reasons and surrendered all the official documents as of the 12/Dec/08. Now please tell me if I am not eligible for getting a relieving letter & PF amount (as I have worked there for 10 months). Also would like to inform you that a new executive has been appointed at my place as of January 2009 and still why am I told that I am not officially relieved? Please help me.

Regards,
Diya.

From India, Delhi
rajanassociates

Dear
Pls dont combine both the issues.EPF you will get even without a relieving letter. For F &F and relieving letter the Company will be right to go as per the provision in your Appointment order.
Kindly send an appealing letter to the Comany so that they will agree for it.
With Regards

V.Sounder Rajan

E-mail :
Off : 044-42620864, 044-55874684,

From India, Bangalore
sanjeevlnm
Dear,
Follwowing is the reply of your question:
1.Regrading resignation and releiving letter.Your managemnt has all rights to keep pending your relieving letter unless you serve three months notice or you pay three months notice pay in lieu of notice period.In this regard you can ask your management to submit the amount of notice payable by you after adjusting your earning for that month excluding the PF amount as it is not attachable and can be recovered through your RPFC.
2.Your management after accepting three months notice pay as per your offer of appointment is bound to give relieving letter and can transfer your PF to your new employers PF account(If you wish) or you can withdraw.
3.Thus PF and relieving order is different issue.
thanks
K. Sanju

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.