maliniluky

Abhi,

There is nothing here to get angry. Anyways you all are my friends. Can't i take that liberty to speak a bit straight forward to you people. I know that you are not asking us to stop it instead you wanted that these type of posts should be in a controlled manner / One post by one person for a day right. My question is why is that restriction in this session alone???????

Its not the matter of enjoyment. There are several other aspects of life both personally and professional we learn from Humour session. Please look at the postings.

1. We learn what is meant by love and affection without which we cannot lead a happy life
2. We learn that now its our turn to take care of our parents, please dont ignore them.
3. We learn that apart from our job we should find sometime for our family. Do u think that everyone has sufficient time for their family memebers in this busy worrld. I dont think so.
4. We learn the values of life - Relationships, Good / Bad, Behaviour, Decisions, Problem / Solution etc..
5. As a HR the first thing that we should know is how to handle tough people/ situations and we learn that too from here and so on................................

If i start pointing them out then i require the entire day for it. Out of every 100 posts atleast 90% of posts has some good moral in it. why dont you just search for it and take the good alone? and we people will enjoy as well as learn the good and try to be far away from bad....

Shiva this is what you posted " Here I'm finding only Humorous from the group (Which is neither BAD nor good). "

My dear friend how come a posting be neither good or bad? If it is so please read it properly once again.............:p

From India, Madras
shiva_HRM

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgr een::mrgreen::mrgreen:......................Malini ..................typical comments........No issues..
My understanding not on the postings on the posting, subjected to only humorous postings...............:no::no::no::no::no:....... .......I think today temperature is 35, 36, 37 .........Malini
No issues malini, We accept all the comments (Straight, cross, diagonal, horizontal and .......) What do you say Abhi.
Abhi please comment on this.
REgards,
Shiv

From India, Bangalore
maliniluky

Hey Shiva,
Am not commenting on you. Just trying to make you understand. I dont expect that you people have to accept all my comments. I expect that you understand that posting in humour session also makes some sense. We can enjoy as well as learn...........:p :p :p
If you have any more questions please let me know.

From India, Madras
K.Ravi

i feel humours posts should be restricted because people are getting attracted towards them and some people have no work and whole are posting the threads in humour section:no::no::no:
From India, Pune
maliniluky

Ravi, If that's the reason for u to feel that humours posts should be restricted then am sorry to say that you people read posts in humour session just for timepass but ignore to learn the good from it. If u want 2 restrict the post then why do u log-on into humour session? why do u post? why do u reply? why do u feel that u waste ur time as well as point out that we waste our time when we really dont?

From India, Madras
shiva_HRM

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:...Malini..............are you from LLB back ground, You are really awesome in defending................ Ravi, Be coooooool Yaar........
From India, Bangalore
shiva_HRM

But you didn't tell us about LLB?
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::u nsure:....................:roll::roll::roll::roll: :roll::roll:.............:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgree n::mrgreen::mrgreen:

From India, Bangalore
maliniluky

Come on man am not from LLB background. what made u feel that am from LLB background? Am just answering to ur queries.............:p :p
From India, Madras
shiva_HRM

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:.................... I thought you are a LLB graduate!..........Good humor ............8-)
From India, Bangalore
abhi16march

shiva ...hats of u man...u r fyting with the commandos of humour section ...its a gr8 honour for u man :D keep it up :D u r going gud.....dont think abt the resut ....just fyt and fyt :D i am withu man..:razz::razz:..but remeber thses all r the marrine commando ..of humour section :razz::razz:
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.