Anonymous
By branch manager and HR is not accepting my resignation request because of March. Has threaten me the he will not approve..I have resigned and Served Notice period of 1 Month. In that case If they don't accept I will be not able join my next employer . How can I get rid of this situation ? Kindly Help
From India, Kolkata
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Resignation is the choice of employee. As long as you are serving proper notice period as per the terms and conditions of your employment Employer have no other option except to accept. They can convince/negotiate to revoke the resignation but cannot compel you to continue or cannot threaten that resignation will not be accepted.

So request them to relieve you as you have served proper notice period. If need be , if they request , serve additional notice period to complete the pending assignment if any.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.