No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I joined as experienced engineer in TCS, but I have resigned after 7 months and I want to reduce the notice period as well. What are the charges or payment I have to pay to the company? Do I also have to pay bond amount?
From India, Pune
umakanthan53

I think that after seven months of service, the poster has submitted his resignation in anticipation of its acceptance by the management. He has not mentioned the length of notice period for resignation originally mentioned in his appointment letter or the service regulations of the Company.. If he intends to get it reduced, he has to formally request the management or he has to opt for buying out the entire or a portion of the notice period fixed subject to the approval of the management. If his buy-out option is accepted, he will have to pay the amount for the notice period based on gross salary or as mentioned in the service regulations.

At the outset, it is mentioned that he joined the service in TCS as an experienced employee. Therefore no training would have been imparted to him nor any bond would have been executed by him. If he has executed any bond to serve a minimum period and his resignation is before the expiry of such period, strictly speaking, he has to pay the bond amount for the sake of acceptance of his resignation and peaceful relief thereafter. Otherwise either he may seek waiver of the bond or fight it out in a Civil Court if insisted on by the management as a precondition for separation.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.