No Tags Found!

vijaykumar11
Hi,
My friend who was working in IT Software company from few years have no joining letter, no contract or bond. Now due to less salary, health problems and problems related to family, he has shifted his home town (he has given resign 3 times to company, but not accepted by company). He has left the job and company is not providing him experience certificate and dues. What are the options.

From India, Bathinda
vijaykumar11
Can anyone advice please on above mentioned questions
My Friend Who Was Working In IT Software Company From Few Years Have No Joining Letter, No Contract Or Bond. Now Due To Less Salary, Health Problems And Problems Related To Family, He Has Shifted His Home Town (He Has Given Resign 3 Times To Company, But Not Accepted By Company). He Has Left The Job And Company Is Not Providing Him Experience Certificate And Dues. What Are The Options.

From India, Bathinda
53d0b4c2dfe3342ea6755ea57

Hi Vijaykumar,
Since your friend was associated with the company for few years, he would atleast have the proof of his salary slip, bank credits, appraisal letter or atleast the soft copy of offer confirmation. Those can be used to produce in his future companies. He should move ahead and all the mail correspondence can serve as the proof for his current work.
Also, its a completely wrong practice to work for any company whatsoever without proper offer letter & salary structure.

From United Kingdom, Harrow
vijaykumar11
Can this be the labour court case to obtain dues, experience certificate etc. Please guide me how to proceed further as company is asking him not to do job in any other company of software and web development
From India, Bathinda
53d0b4c2dfe3342ea6755ea57

Hi Vijay Kumar,
Labour court, yes, is an option but a time consuming one, you can never predict how far the case with the court go on for, also, the time and money involved with the case will keep on increasing.
Secondly, company has no right to say that he cannot work in any other company or web development. How can the company decide that for an employee?
I will suggest that your friend speaks with the Authorised person directly from his company and take his dues and his pending documents, He can mention that if those are not met with then he would be forced to go to labour court as the last resort. At Times, just the name of labour court will work. Good Luck.

From United Kingdom, Harrow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.