No Tags Found!

gs_rao1971

Hi :
But HR is the Department will be acting between the Outgoing employee and Finance Department. Generally all finance departments will require all the documental evidences and approvals from the TOP.
Actually it is the mistake of the TOP management to think on these lines :
"WHEN WE SPEND LOTS OF MONEY TO ATTRACT AN EMPLOYEE WHY ARE WE MAKING THEM SO UNHAPPY WHEN THEY LEAVE THE COMPANY".
Only HR Dept boathers on the above lines and not any other Dept. Now as a HR professional we need to act very diplomatically on this and there is no other go. Because Finance will says, we do not have proper approval and we cannot communicate the same to the outgoing employee.
Very sensitive issue.....
regds,
Srini

From India, Hyderabad
abburiraj
Dear,
He is so luckly atleast he/She gets salary avery month. If u take a leading company like SUBHIKSHA a retail chain group. even they wont give salary's & it is too much to expect F & F. Her we cannot say when we give salary.This company started 12 to 15 Yrs back but not stream lined. God only knows. One more big joke is when a candidaties select Company will offer beautiful CTC but take home salary will be very less.For example our Manager A/c CTC is 5 Lacks But his take home is 17,548. Bonus,LTA,Varible Pay etc are more. He never received any thing since 2 yrs. Recently he left to other company. He has faced lot of problems when he is looking for a change. He has shortlisted in good companys but after seeing his offer letter avery company is to dout it is a false exerience. What we have to Say.

From India, Secunderabad
hpriza
Hi All,
I agree with gopi fully. It s the responsibilty of HR to get the F&F for the resigned employees eventhough finance will have to give.
The resigned emp when gets a bad experience with the company will not talk good abt the company to others and make them think twice if any of his friends or others ask that person a opinion to join the comapny. By this there are chances that company starts lossing good candidates in future.
So eventhough if mgt s not happy or not interested with the resigned emp its the duty of the HR to explain the mgt of the impacts as HR is always a passage between the mgt & the employees.
Pl let me know if u have diff views on this.
Thanks,
Priya

From Qatar
MANOKAVIN

:-P If the employee resigns from the services of a company, we have to settle all the amount which are eligible for him. We have to coordinate with the accounts department or finance department to settle their amount. It is primary job for HR personnel. The employees were resigned from the services due to various reasons. But remember their services which was offered by them to a company. Atleast we will try to make them happy after their resignation.
MANOKAVIN

From India, Coimbatore
bk_dilip

Hi Fren,
I agree with your views, but you know each and every organisation has the same policy, yes sometimes HR ops also involves in the same, because the employee,who quits can not talk to ceo cmd etc..directly,so he has to visit almost 5,8 times, I know this process as well,
Infact we

bk_dilip

Hi Fren,
I agree with your views, but you know each and every organisation has the same policy, yes sometimes HR ops also involves in the same, because the employee,who quits can not talk to ceo cmd etc..directly,so he has to visit almost 5,8 times, I know this process as well,
Infact we never ask for leaving polcy, Just have interview qualify and they'll give u appointment letter etc.sign it and join the organisation.
I feel that every company should produce the leaving policy seprately,and even employee should ask abt the policy etc.
regards
Dilip

DS

Dear Freinds,

I completely agree with Lalita. HR never, purposely or intentionally, delays the F&F settlement of any one who has left the organization. There are many unavoidable reasons because of which the F&F gets delayed and Lalita has covered almost all of them. I would like to add to the discussion:
In my company we have good employee freindly policies in place. One of the separation policy is that the F&F working is first shown to the employee who has resigned and after his/her consent, the F&F is processed. One of our employee resigned 1 1/2 months back and as per his F&F working he has to repay back around Rs. 2.5 lacs to the company because of some loan availed by him from company. We have sent him the F&F working on the second day of his resignation. But he is not signing on the same and purposely delaying the payment which is to be made by him. He is getting into unnecessary correspondences with the company and above that he is accusing the company of not settling his final dues. We have no other option left but to take legal action.

I once again state that there a lot of factors due to which F&F gets delayed and HR cannot to be blamed for that.

Best Regards

DS

From Singapore, Singapore
Manish.Pipalwa

Hi All,
Its all depends how your Managers define the ways for smooth exit of the employee. Generally mangers try to delay the process with some reason in which HR Could not do anything.
Still HR is considered as a Support function, and will continue to give support to business people. Tell me a Company where HR takes decision independently ?
Somewhere they need to get the approval from Business.
Thanks
Manish
Recruitment
EDS India

From United States, Buffalo
Navin Rane

I have faced this issue as well... it is extremely demotivating and provokes employees to leave without a notice period
From India, Mumbai
shweta bakhshi
Well said. This is the problem which we also face in our company. All the companies try to adopt different measures to hire n retain the best talent but they forget that if the employees will not hv a happy exit, the employment cycle will break n the companies will not get the best talent.
In my opinion, mouth publicity is best tool in services, keeping this in mind, if the cos. will hv gud exit policies, this will surely help in creating a gud image of the company.
Regards
Shweta

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.