Edward Henry K

Dear Seniors,This is Edward Henry K from Greater Noida. I'm an M.A.,B.Ed.,English. I have taught for almost 8 years in CBSE schools. I decided to change my field and went for MSW -IRPM in 2007. Now having completed the coures i'm undergoing practical training at MOSER BAER INDIA Ltd in Greater Noida.I'm also pursuing MBA from SMU(2nd semester). I'm also very much interested to enter Social service field(NGO) anywere in india or abroad. What should I do?Need your guidance.Thanks.Edward Henry
From India, Gurgaon
sameerk91
Dear sir,
I will appreciate your interest towards gaining knowledge b'cuz its a life long process.Now you are looking forward to contribute your skills by entering social service field. You may get in touch with such schools and instiutions that are promoted by NGO'S imparting education to weaker section of the society. You may also log on www.gradsplus.org.uk to find out the things.
regards.
sameer

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.