No Tags Found!

memehultherain
Dear All,
Is anybody there who read the great creation by Dr.Sigmun Freud "The Interpretation Of Dream"??? ........ I want to clarify some of the doubts I have.
I will be waiting for the response........
Regards,
Mehul

From India, Pune
Jayesh.Guru
Bolo Kaun se chapter me doubt hai.
Actually i had already read that book while my graduation,
So i have to refer it again.
Anyways whays your doubt?
I am not sure whether i will able to give the correct answer or not,
but i will try.
Regards
Guru

From India, New Delhi
memehultherain
Dear Jayesh,
In the great creation...... Sigmund freud..... In the chapter of theory of dreams ..... he agreed with the medical theory of dream i.e. partial awakening.........i.e. physical aspect........ he doesnt correlate his findings of the psychic motive(Organic stimuli) to the physical changes in the brain?
If anybody can throw some light on that?????
Waiting........
Mehul

From India, Pune
Jayesh.Guru
Dear Mehul
Sorry for late reply, i was quite busy.
Ok, So You are asking about correlation between his findings of the psychic motive to the physical changes in the brain(i think you mean insanity).
Well dear i can't say anything right now as i said that i read that book long ago.
So i will have to refer that book again.
But as far as i remember Sir Freud had given some relation between this two.
Anyways i will see.
Regards
Guru

From India, New Delhi
memehultherain
friend,
Insanity in the dreams is different thing altogether its a part of dream......... I am talking about the model represented to explain the occurence of dream.
I think u will definitely have to brush up ur fundazzzzz......
Regards,
Mehul

From India, Pune
Jayesh.Guru
Dear I told you that i read that book 5-7 years ago. So i really need to go through again. regards Guru
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.