No Tags Found!

Biswajitcool
Dear All,
I was working in company from 29/6/09 to 7/10/09.I gave resignation on 1/10/09. There is no terms and condition in offer letter that I have to give 1 month notice, but company is deducting 1 month salary. Pls suggest me ur opinion as best
regards,
biswajit

From India, Delhi
ELakshminarayanan
1.If there is a condition for 1 month notice, have they said that 1month salary as alternative for this? elakshminarayanan
From Oman, Muscat
Manjunath Das
It is illegal and unlawful. Unless mentioned your appointment oder they are not having right to deduct a single paise from your full and final settlement of account as a notice period subject to you are a staff and officer cadre. In case of workmen a seperate ground / law is allowed (model / certified standing orders). You request once again and come to conclusion in this regard
From India, Bangalore
Amitmhrm

Dear Biswajit,
If it is not mentioned anywhere in the document of terms & condition of your employment, then it is an illegal practice and they can't deduct one month salary as notice period.
Ask them that you have already given sufficient number of days as notice because you are still not a confirmed employee.
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
shubhamsharmass

IF there has no terma & condition mentioned in your offer letter . they have no right to deduct you salary
From India, Hyderabad
ascreddy81
if you have received appointment letter from the company. please read terms and if mentioned 1 month notice (after confirmation1 month, on probation 15 days) in that, definitely you have to serve one month or compensate one month salary to company. if not, notice period is not reacquired
A.Chandra Reddy
AM-HR

From India, Selam
radheshyam_m
Dear Mr Biswajit,
Notice period is depend on the appointment letter, if it is clearly mentioned in the offer letter that after six month u will be confirmed than in that case u have to give the resignation as per the appointment letter otherwise they can't,
for more queries pls mail me on
radheshyam

From India, Mumbai
outlook

Hi,
when you sign Appointment letter of a company you enter into to a kind of agreement with the company when nowhere metioned in your letter about the notice of 1 month or so you can leave the comapny without giving any notice period but as a professional you have given enough time for handover & knowlede transfer there is no point of deducting notice money from you.
Ashish

From India, Delhi
mos
Almost makes you feel that you are being penalized for acting professionally and giving a months notice. If say you had just left when you received your salary then the only deduction they could have done would have been the number of days you worked before you received your salary. And say if you had exceeded your vacation allowance by those many days then you would be quids in.
Would you really like to be associated with such an unprofessional company? Better to not get a reference from them then to get one.
As always the above is not advice for you to do something un-ethical but purely my thoughts..
Cheers!

Nisha Bhatia
Hello My self Nisha Bhatia having 2yrs working exp. as a HR/Admin. can you please help me to get salary break up with PF, ESI? i dont know hhow to calculate.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.