jaydev-agravat
Dear All,

I am working as an Assistant Manager HR in a Finance company in Ahmedabad HR. I have question regarding Legal issue create or not.
i.e. We are using Zing HR for Attendance & Payroll, every month we are sending mail to all employee to regularize or Mark leave on absent days if they are not marking regularization or leave we marked as LWP, If any of the employee go for legal case against company for that days which already marked LWP.

So request you to provide me any document or Gazette copy where we can say that as per Policy if you are not Marking Regularize or leave it will be count LWP only.

From India, Vadodara
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Jaydev Agravat,

You have raised a query, however, we need a little more information. Please clarify the following:

a) In your company, do employees work from the office or work from home?
b) Why is the absence required to be regularised? Is it that employees report for the work but fail to record the attendance? In that case, why the physical verification is not done on the same day and the employee's attendance is marked correctly on the same day?
c) How attendance is marked in your company? Do employees forget the mark the attendance with regularity?

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.