No Tags Found!

Dev0009
I had joined an insurance co. on 13/07/2023. After joining for one month, my seniors pressured me to resign. HR was also supporting seniors.
In October, HR Issued a one-month PIP with a high target. After that, my senior started pressuring me to submit my resignation. Also, HR Issued a show-cause notice, and after four days of notice, HR mailed me that due to not receiving my resignation, they had terminated me from the company. Also, I received mail that my resignation had been accepted when I had not submitted it. How can they do this?

Did they just steal my ID password without my intimation and submit my resignation?

From India, Porbandar
raghunath_bv

Hi Dev,

Document Everything:
Keep a record of all communications, including emails, messages, and notices. Document the dates and details of discussions with your seniors and HR.

Contact HR:
Reach out to HR immediately to seek clarification on the termination and the accepted resignation. Ask for specific reasons and details regarding the decision. Request copies of any documents related to your termination or resignation.

Seek Legal Advice:
If you believe your termination was unjust or that someone may have accessed your account without your consent, consider consulting with a legal professional. They can provide guidance on your rights and potential courses of action.

Password Security: Change your passwords immediately for all work-related accounts, including email and any company systems. Use strong and unique passwords to enhance security.

Gather Evidence:
If you suspect that someone accessed your account without your permission, gather any evidence that supports your claim. This could include login activity, IP addresses, or any unusual behavior on your account.

Company Policies
: Review the company's policies on termination and resignation to understand the procedures they are supposed to follow. This information can be useful in discussions with HR or legal professionals.

Stay Professional:
Throughout this process, maintain a professional demeanor. Avoid engaging in confrontations or hostile behavior, as it may affect your position in any potential legal proceedings.

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.