gopan

Anand,
Your funny interview reminded me of a similar situation appened years back when I was a member in the selection committee of probationery officers of a nationalised bank. The candidate proved to be very jovial through out, making us laugh at full length. But we did not select him ultimately. Now I feel that it was a mistake. Because, we could have given an opportunity to the employees for doing work in a much lighter atmosphere in a bank branch. ( I used to feel this whenever I go to my Bank where I find every one working under tension!)
Thanks
Gopan

From India, Kochi
yashica85

hello anand.. good one :lol: posts like these really help in d mid of a stressful day... cheers.... yashica..

Lakshmi Kanth Reddy
Can any one of you explain what are the parameaters to assess the performence of an employee at various level?
From India, Hyderabad
sacheensubedar
hi anand, gr8 fun dude.....enjoyed.......im also expecting same candidate for interview so that i too can have bit of fun my schedule...... regards sachin:icon4:
From India, Pune
teotiamanoj

Dear All, Please think any how it’s actual or some time faced that type of interview what you think ? T&R Manoj
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.