No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Dear All,
Is it mandatory to submit "Form 2" or "Form 11" of PF to PF authority in original. Our employees are scattered on pan India and we are facing issues related to original copies of form 2 & form 11. We are getting scanned copies of these forms at the moment and submitting them in duplicate to PF authority.
Please help me out in this issue.
Regards,
Santosh

From India, Mumbai
jeevarathnam

Hi Santhosh
You have to clearly understand about those 2 forms
1) Form 2 is a nomination form which is to be collected in duplicate while joining and one copy is to be submitted to EPF department & another is for your reference. It contains date of Birth, Date of Joining, Address, family Member details & nomination details
2) Form 11 is a declaration letter by the employee stating his previous employment, UAN & EPF Numbers if at all he has worked earlier. Other than that there are options such as whether international employee or not & followed by KYC details for UAN. This is just for our reference & no need to submit to EPF department. If any one comes for inspection we just have to show.

From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

Does form 2 still need to be submitted in physical copy to the authorities ?
I thought it was now only uploaded on the portal .....
For form 11, i think keeping scanned copies in records would be good enough.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.