jatin_maini

Hi all !!
Its really heartening to note so many suggestions, from various Learned people who hv shared their views reg. above topic.
I hereby would like to provide one more suggestion that ONE can practise this also:
Hold any English reading material in both the hands. Then holding the same, try speaking the same a bit louder, while standing before a vertically long mirror where in u may be able to see urself also.
This method will give u more self confidence, and definite improvement in English Speaking.

From India
abhishek673

listen English News Channel as much as possible and follow their pronunciation carefully. Speak yourself in front of the mirror. Hope this practice will help you... regards Abhishek
From India, Calcutta
loginmiraclelogistics

I think what Anupa & Jatin suggested will work wonders, in the sense, while you read louder that too with appropriate pronunciation (this will vary from country to country like Indians, Britishers, Americans, Australians and so on but your speaking confidence will improve, to start with. Nevertheless Indians speak English in our own way as geographical differences are still exists. But unless you start your exercises to suit your conveniences you can hardly have any improvement. There is no quick fix solution to your problem you'll take atleast few months/years, it's a continuous learning. To practice like this you should start reading English drama books louder like written by Shakespeare, with due punctuations and pauses. This will give enough training as to how you have to communicate with others. It's natural everyone will have his/her problem in correctly pronouncing a word as no one is faultless. The best teacher on correct pronunciation is, using the vocabulary on the net with audio display and dictionary showing how to pronounce a letter or a word. First believe in yourself and learn how to react to others confidently.
From India, Bangalore
korgaonkar k a

Dear Anonymous Freind,
I read and enjoyed the responses to you by every member. Right advices / suggestions / solutions are given by every one.
This happens not only with you but with almost every one. The main reason behind it, one can call it fear, anxiety or lack of confidence. The below given link may take you out of your fear, anxiety or lack of confidence . Follow ACT therein. All the best.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...4ApeCg8XfGcqRA

From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear friend,
I forgot to indicate one more suggestion. Ur immediate "speaking class teachers" could be LKG,UKG and primary English medium school students. Get Ur initial experience/exercises from them and it is very practical and no fuss. Look out such tiny tots from Ur neighborhood.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.