No Tags Found!

arunkumarap
Dear Sir,
I have relieved from roles from a leading insurance company in kerala with effect from 27/04/13 . would like to know more about process steps to follow for online PF submission. Details like Emp number and Emp PF number is available with me.
Regards
Arun Kumar A.P

From India, Chennai
Premkumar Nair

Dear Arun Kumar,
What do u mean by online PF submission? Do u mean withdrawal or transfer? If it is transfer, pls verify with EPFO whether their system is ready as the same has been just initiated. Else submit Form 13 for the purpose.
Rgds.

From India, Mumbai
arunkumarap
Dear Premkumar Nair Sir,
I mean of withdrawal only..thanks for information. Where i need to submit form 13 sir.
Actually its the first time dealing all these so lot of doubts. Also other doubt is of form 16 (signed)which
i got from company through mails. whats its exact use ? is it necessary to submit it somewhere ?
Details of tax -
(a) Tax deducted from salary of the employee under sec. 192(1) Rs. 10218.00
(b) Tax paid by employer on behalf of the employee under section 192(1A) Rs. 0.00
(c) Total tax paid Rs. 10218.00
(d) Date of payment into Government treasury Various Dates as mentioned on Page 2 of the Form 16
Regards
Arun

From India, Chennai
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Approach your HR for submitting Form 13 or you can directly send it to the PF Office where your Establishment is registered.
For Form 16 it is your Tax Certificate which need to be submitted for filing your Income Tax Return, please consult a Tax Consultant to file the IT Return they will charge nominal amount

From India, Ahmadabad
rbi circular

Dear Arun
if you want to withdraw PF amount you have to submit form 19 &10C to your employer for onward submission of the same to PF authorities. Form 13 is only for transfer of PF which may be submitted to your present employer if you join new company. Transfer is advised since you will have enough fund when you get old and retired. You will be given pension based on your service.
Form 16 is proof of Income Tax paid on your behalf and you can consult an auditor if you want to get refund.
I hope you are now clear now.

From India, Bangalore
Premkumar Nair

Dear Arun,

Form 16 is provided by the employer as proof of salary and income tax deducted at source as provided under the Income Tax Act, 1961. From your Form 16, it is seen that the employer has deducted Rs.10,218 and remitted to the Income Tax Department. Presently, alongwith Form 16, the employer is supposed to provide you a statement downloaded from the TRACES of Income Tax Department. Insist for it. In any case, keep these Form 16 and TRACES statement safely for future reference.

Secondly, a person whose income is less than Rs.5 lakh does not have to file Income Tax Return unless he is entitled to any refund out of the tax so deducted subject to certain conditions.

As suggested by 'rbi circular' member, please get the proceeds of EPF transferred to the EPF membership number of the new employer by submitting the Form 13 with details of previous employer so that you would be entitled to higher rate of pension. With latest introduction of online transfer procedure by EPFO, the transfer process has become fast and transparent.

You can always raise your doubts and queries in CITEHR and we, the members are pleased to share their knowledge by answering to such questions. Take advantage of it.

Regards and with best wishes

From India, Mumbai
korgaonkar k a

Dear Arun ji,
You have mentioned that you are relieved from one company but did not mention about what you are doing after relieving.
If you have joined some other organization with in 2 months where there is a PF, you are not entitled to withdraw your PF accumulation but to transfer it to new organization. For this purpose you need to submit Form 13 to RPFC thr' your present Organization.

From India, Mumbai
arunkumarap
Dear Sir,
Thanks for the valuable informations.. Actually now i started self business and so like to get whatever the PF amount availble now. Approximately how many months it take after withdrawal submission ? Also can u say approximate refund amount applicable for 10218 /- , so that access the necessity to meet an auditor.
Thanks
Arun

From India, Chennai
arunkumarap
Dear Sir,
Thanks for the valuable information.. Actually now i started self business and so like to get whatever the PF amount available now. Approximately how many months it take to deliver after withdrawal form submission ?
Also can you say approximate refund amount applicable for the amount 10218 /- deducted as income tax ?
Thanks
Arun

From India, Chennai
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

It normally gets cleared within 60 days, if the submission is perfect. With regards to Income Tax you have to consult a CA, to review your income from Business
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.