No Tags Found!

avsjai

COMPLETED 1000 THREADS & 5000 POSTS!
[IMG]http://jailbreakscene.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/twitter_1000.png[/IMG]
Hello CiteHR Friends,
My greetings to you.
I am sure most of you would have enjoyed all my threads in this Forum.

With this thread today, I have completed over 1000 threads.

Also this thread coincides with my posts reaching 5000in this great forum.

So far,I was enlightened by 750+ threads, started by our friends and acknowledged them.

I have started over 200+ “Picture Thoughts” (in 3 parts) which has attracted many of our members.

But for your encouragements, this ‘small achievement’ would not have been possible.

I thank each one of you for the wonderful support you have extended to me.

A ‘1000’ thanks to you again.

Best wishes to all Cite Hr Friends.
AVS.

From India, Madras
vivek_hr

AVSji, Please accept my heartiest congratulation on completing 5000 rocking posts and 1000 meaningful threads mix up of motivational, encouraging and humorous threads and ultimate ones which many member love are Picture thoughts. :)
Wish to see many more post from u !
Good Luck :)

From India, Karnal
boss2966

Dear Mr. AVS
Please accept my sincere heartiest congratulations on achievement of 200 picture thoughts, 750 motivational reply threads, 1000 enlightened threads and 5000 posts.
You have achieved and you will surely achieve 50000 posts in near future.
Wishing you all the success Mr. AVS

From India, Kumbakonam
sandyk857

you must not be a superman but you are more than that, your threads were really powerful that encourage us a lot to all our citehr friends.........
thanks for sharing.....& keep posting........
Mr. Avs tussi great ho.............................

From India, Thana
TELIKEPALLI

Dear AVS,
Please accept my hearty congratulations for attain 5000 + posts and you have made possible to reach great destination. You’re rocking with great motivational and inspiration posts. Request you to keep on contribute precious material in the great forum… May god bless you …………….and I wish you all success for your endeavors…..
Regards,
TSK

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.