sabita.devara
hello friends , am doing MBA(hr) ,i just want to know how to start up my career in HR after completing my studies ........
From India, Hyderabad
pon1965

Complete the course. Apply for HR positions. Why you are too much concerned about your employment when you are in studying? Pon
From India, Lucknow
sabita.devara
thank you ........its not too much concern ...its nothing wrong to know about further career path i guess ...so that i can stress more on my area of improvement theoretically as well as practically...............
From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
Hello Pon,
As per my opinion you are a student, so no need to concerned much right now, I may suggest you to complete your studies with a good scores and while doing the Internship try to choose a big MNC firm which can demand you after completing your MBA with a good Salary Package but for that your project should be upto their mark as it should impressed the HR Managers of that firm.
Regards,
Shankar K

From United States, West Palm Beach
pon1965

Hi, I did not raise the query. I am not a student but a professional. pon
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.