No Tags Found!

jai bakshi

Hi to all friends, Please see this small strory which is related to all professiionals. Let me know how you all are like it.
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip A_small_touching_story_mainly_for_professionals PPT.zip (150.2 KB, 1544 views)

AmreshMishra

Jai its a very old story and it was not required to zip it and make the attachment curious for everyone here. However, keep posting good stuff...
From India, Delhi
surinder54
Dear jai Very old story in the professional world ... But ,keep on posting good threads . Regards S.S. Grover Chief Placement Officer Prestige Institute Of Management & Research Indore
From India, Raipur
manabjyoti_das
Thanks Joy for posting nice one. We are all busy and have no time for our child.But personally, I give maximum time to my two little daughter (10 & 6 yrs) and they cann’t live without me
From India, Guwahati
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Unable to Open it.
It seems to be the same old stury where a child saves money to buy father's/mother's time ?????
Even good things loose value if they are circulated again and again and again.

From India, Delhi
rameshbala

Dear Jai,
Good story for all to remind us that we have to take care of the family. At the same time I strongly disagree with Mr. Amresh Mishra and Mr. Grover who may think it is old story, but certain ethics cannot become old.
Ramesh Bala

From India, Hyderabad
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Ramesh
No one is questioning the ethics or morals of the story; but only commenting that the story is OLD, that's all.
Even I could not open the story nor could read it, but still I could guess its the same story.
Hope, you understand what I mean. If not, let me explain again :
All of us have read and know the story of a :Thirsty crow" or the "Fox's sour grapes" etc. stories - all having good morals (ethics, as per your opinion).
But, would you be happy if I post these stories again in this forum ??
Regards.

From India, Delhi
K C S Kutty

Story may be old. But the message is great. Dear Bakshi saheb, I have some friends, who spend most of the time with the family and very less time at work.
From India, Madras
Pradeep_Khare

Dear Jai Sir, Sir certain ethice always remain same either it is old strory of New, We forget the Old Story but when some post we Criticise then
From India, Patna
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.