No Tags Found!

desaisiddharth09

Dear All,
I have few queries related to statutory.
1.How to do liaisoning with government authorities specially for statutory compliance (PF,ESIC,PT, LWF, Minimum wages,Shop and establishment,maternity benifits) and how to do that? what is the procedure? what all the charges need to pay? Is it very critical job?
2.what all the list of forms we need to submit on monthly or yearly basis for PT,LWF,Minimum wages,Shop and establishment and where need to submit those and to with we should coordinate for it to submit.
3.what is code and sub code in PF,ESIC? Suppose we have diff.branches in various states of company so do we need to have different codes or sub codes for PF and ESIC for each state.
waiting for reply.
Regards,
Siddharth

From India, Sangli
vishal_dhruv

Dear Siddharth,
your query is comprehensive. Would suggest you to search the same first in forum. You will certainly get a no. of relevant stuff on same. Still if you feel any problem, get me your no. May be, I could help you to some extent.

From India, Delhi
sharma.anurag1970@rediffmail.com

Dear all pl. provide if u have any news about the latest ammendment in act or rule related to environment and occupational health & safety. regards anurag
From India, Jalgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.