No Tags Found!

snehpandey

wel this was fr billabilla86...
n as for my prjct d hypothesis is...
retention of FC is an important area of concern for insurance industry.
i shall b testing this ... whtr the hypothesis stated is true ..or not?
thnks
sneh

From India, Delhi
nashbramhall

If that's your hypothesis then you should be preparing a questionnaire to industries to find out how important it is to retain their consultants and why? After this exploratory research you can prepare a quantitative questionnaire to give to more companies and then statistically analyse their responses.
From United Kingdom
sumona mondal
plzzzzz give me questionniare based on recuritment and selection of employees ... i m making my project on iron ore industries plz help me
From India, New Delhi
nashbramhall

Please do not request questionnaires and project reports. Kindly see my posts on Research Methodology by clicking on Search Forums at the top, when you are on Today’s Results page.
From United Kingdom
gmahale

Hello,
I am a MMS-HR student doing a project in BHARTI SHIPYARD LTD. My topic is "Preparing a list of documenting and Implementing procedure & policies that would be applicable for the company with reference to pre-recruitment and post-recruitment activities.
Please guide me on how do i go about it. And make the questionnaire on wat basis. I am on process of making the questionnaire but need some help on the same.
Gauri
Email:

From India, Pune
sowmya.000
Hi All , Im MBA HR fresher looking for JOB in MYSORE . Pls let me know if there are any openings in Mysore. I have few months experience in Consultants as recruiter . Thanks in advance
From India, Bangalore
vellala
hi dis is srivalli. i m supposed to do my final project on recruitment. can u pls snd me sd questionnaire on recruitment..pls pls
From India, Visakhapatnam
nforce
hello ..
I am doin project on recruitment benchmarking in manufacturing unit..can u plz suggest me how do i go about doin the project and inputs for my questionnaire..
Waiting for your reply..
if you any material regardin the same plz mail me at

From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

Hi all, Please give enough information to help you. For example, where are you studying for what, and in what mode? Do you not have a tutor guide? Have you done any literature survey to find out what others have done, how, and why that way? Where will you be conducting the survey? Do you not have a Mentor where you will conduct the survey? Who will be the participants of the survey? Have you got the aim and objectives of your study and have you got any hypotheses?

I can go on and on with my questions. I only guide by asking questions and I do not have ready-made questionnaires or literature review to distribute. I also have to do the same as I advise students. That is, search the web and adapt what I find.

Please search and read my post on Research Methodology (ppt slides attached) and MBA Projects (a sample project on MBO is attached).

Have a nice day.

Simhan (Mr)
A retired academic in the UK

more at https://www.citehr.com/private.php?d...#ixzz0o0I4ukzq

From United Kingdom
nforce
hello sir..
I am doing summer project in power manufacturing unit in mumbai.
Project Title: Benchmarking of recruitment process"
I have 1 mentor from company and other from collage.
They want me to include: study recruitment process with other companies in power sector.Source of R &S and interviw process for corporate & regional site.
Outcome expected from project are: to give recommendations to improve cost quality & timliness in recuitment and selection.
I have done literature review and also went through your post on research methodology.
i have decided sequence of the activities as well but i am facing difficulty in preparing questionnaire. i have prepared list of questions also but i dont know how do i sequence them in rite order.
My whole analysis would based on questionnaire. so i want to make it to the point and so that i will be able to extract maximum information.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.